Boudoir Education Like You've Never Seen It
The Boudoir Accelerator Course 2.0
I get it--starting your own business (especially one as intimate as boudoir photography) is terrifying! Spend a whole day immersed in a virtual mentorship with a six-figure earning boudoir photographer who can teach you about:
- My 25 Best-Selling Poses
- Marketing with Evoke Boudoir
- How to Price Yourself
- Upselling Almost Every Client
- Bonus: Boudoir as a Male Photographer
Ever Summer Presets
One-click presets specifically designed for portraits to get you those beautiful skin tones, speed up your workflow, and start creating in the way you want to.
- Designed specifically for portraits
- Beautiful skin tones
- Striking black and whites
- Speed up your workflow
Finding Models Course
Learn how to search, message, and photograph models anywhere in the world, no matter how large or small your portfolio or following is.
- Two full BTS photoshoots
- Screen recordings of my exact messages that work
- Building rapport and communication
- Voice overs walking you through my thought process
Boudoir Videography 2.0
Create amazing videos guaranteed to increase your average sale, book more clients, and enhance your brand! You'll learn:
- Basic video editing in under 30 minutes on both Mac and PC
- Getting stable video shots without extra gear
- 11-step shot list to guarantee amazing posing and compelling video
- Easy camera settings
- How to choose the right gear
- How to find the perfect song
The Boudoir Contract
Put together by a top firm in LA. Get a rock-solid Boudoir Contract to protect you and your business!
Boudoir is a unique industry with provisions different from typical portraits, make sure you're covered!
What you'll get:
- A Customizable Boudoir Contract
- Video tutorial for how to get signatures online
- Michael's Permission Slip for sharing photos
Hello friend! Nice to meet you! I am Michael Sasser, your instructor for this course and I am SO excited to meet you. I have been a professional photographer for 11 years (I know, I can't believe it either!). My first job was photographing children's sports for 16 hours a day in the dead of summer for less than $10 an hour. I decided that I needed to make a change if I was going to make this a real living. I photographed high school senior portraits, headshots, weddings, even music videos and wedding videos until I found boudoir. Now, I've been exclusively photographing boudoir for over three years, improving the lives of my clients and enjoying the extra time (and income!) it requires to travel more. I can't wait to help you reach your goals!